Feasibility studies evaluate the potential profitability of a project or business, paying consideration to key success and failure factors.
Our multi-disciplinary teams provide valuable support to clients in the process of appraising profitability and strategic decision making by conducting a detailed, technical and analytical study.
We Offer The Following
- Brief beneficiaries about the project theme and products
- Review regulations that govern the project, either commercially or environmentally
- Assess the potential market and determine its size, trend, structure and competition
- Forecast expected revenue in terms of quality, price structure and future sales
- Demonstrate the type of technology and operation mode planned for the project
- Calculate both investment and operating costs
- Set a financial plan
- Calculate financial indicators to provide practical recommendations, which will subsequently pave the way for a successful project