The UAE lies at the heart of strategic, geographic crossroads where trade, commerce and diverse cultures have co-existed and interacted for hundreds of years.
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid, Dubai ruler and UAE Vice-President pledged to “astonish the world” when Dubai won the bid for the 2020 World Expo – first time a Middle-Eastern city is organizing the international event in its 150-year history. Theme “Connecting Minds, Creating the Future” the Dubai 2020 World Expo ‘will breathe new life’ and help unlock vast potential of the region.
Mega development projects are in pipeline in the Middle East. UAE is the key player of the region. Investor confidence has rebounded in the region, as the Arab rulers stay focused on building their future.
In less than 40 years, UAE has transformed itself from a local trading community into one of the most inspirational, exciting and successful countries in the world. Today it is an immensely attractive destination for tourists and businesses alike. With an indigenous population of just 170,000, the number of Dubai expatriate residents now stands at 2 million, thanks to its lifestyle appeal and investment incentives.
Dubai’s strategic location gives easy access to 2.2 billion consumers, from a unique centralised time zone that combines East and West business hours. Dubai is the perfect gateway between East and West and the preferred hub for the region’s imports and exports market – one of the most lucrative in the world.
Top 10 Reasons to do business in UAE
- No restrictions on profit transfer or repatriation of capital
- No corporate or income taxes
- A currency, that is stable, secure and pegged to the US dollar
- Very low, or non-existent, import duties
- Competitive labor costs
- Growing and Diverse Economy
- Legal Framework
- Physical Infrastructure
- Investment Support and Promotion by the Government
- Free Zones and Open Trading Hub
- Quality Lifestyle and Culture of Excellence
- The List has 12 reasons, an example that UAE always gives you more than you expect